Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What will happen on April 3, 2011 at 2:01 P.M?

Lets predict, shall we?

My prediction is that the sunken island of Atlantis will rise out from the ocean. -_-

the funniest prediction will, of course, be the best answer.

Favorite Answer

the war between man and squirrells will commence!

Global warming will flood and nuclear war will destroy the civilized world, and then I will be the bravest superheroine/warrior princess Pralayaa in charge of the only time-machine with which I will travel back in time to eat pizzas and burgers and occasionally help people of the post apocalypse world.

Oh yes and also bring con doms back from time, so that I can have some safe and hassle-free action in between bvy adventures.

• Pigs will fly, hell will freeze over and I will get married and stop being insane, XD.

No really though, the world will be in the same kind of chaos it was over the Y2K thing, because everyone is going to be afraid of the "end of the world" that the mayan and astec calendar predict in 2012.

But really....

It'll probably just be another day in america under a crappy president, who doesn't veto stupid laws, ****s this country over worse and then leaves the office with a huge amount of money and probably the regret that they didn't do 'more for this great nation'.

My Prediction:

Some crazy person will open a Portal to the Demon world and then some perverted demons come out, and they will watch us while we are peepeeing and poopooing and doing our shininekans xD<3

but ya barnicles that if a demon is perveting over me while iam pooing then i'll just stand up and poo on it xD LOL<3

The world will become eaten because of the sun blowing up and the super duper strength of the 'powerful' forces will eat up the earth and the earth will freeeeeze over and then, the earth will spin out of the orbit and hit another planet and then earth will shatter into gazillion prillion tiny, itsy tiny, super inny pieces!

Suddenly, all clothes that everyone is wearing, no matter where they are, will disappear. Everybody will be naked, no matter where they are at that time.

I am 76, so thought of this happening, makes me shake, all over. Pull in that stomach, tighten that back side, go on a diet right now. You still have time.

I will be at Burger King ordering a Double Whopper with cheese, a King Size fries, and a King Size Coke. Watch, it WILL happen.

• Bear

I'm hoping by then I will have a job I truly enjoy. Either that or I will win big on the lottery.

We'll probably have total global warming and china will be the supreme ruler of the world lol

I predict that the Sun will rise in the East and set in the West.

Judas Rabbi will be passed as top contributor on Polls and Surveys

Wish will have created her 1,093 id

(just a joke)

Am i pretty questions will finally be banned.