My husband and his befriend, I think im falling for his bestfriend?

I've been married with my husband for 8 years, Im 24yrs old and I got married very young as I got pregnant. My husband is the only person Ive pretty much ever known. His befriend I met in when I was in highschool and my husband had told me that he had a crush on me but because he knew I was with my husband that... show more I've been married with my husband for 8 years, Im 24yrs old and I got married very young as I got pregnant. My husband is the only person Ive pretty much ever known. His befriend I met in when I was in highschool and my husband had told me that he had a crush on me but because he knew I was with my husband that he never said a word. Well this was in highschool, years later he comes back into my life and my husband and him are bestfriends. Like with eachother 24/7, when we go out to eat,movies, I mean everything his friend is there. So last year I caught my husband cheating on me and for some stupid reason I ended up taking him back, tho I knew in my heart his excuses were lies. Well. its been a few months and Ive realized that Ive started to feel certain feelings for my husbands friend, like hes a really great guy, hes helped me and my husband out in a milion ways, and hes never disrepected me in anyway. But I just have been gettin tired of my husbands late nites, like hes 30, and Im 2
Update: Im 24, and he goes out alot, he has come home at 4, 6am and Ive always told him I would leave him but I never really did. So spending time with his friend ive realized that I wanted someone like him, seeing how he would treat his previous girlfriend and just his personality made me see I deserve more. Well I... show more Im 24, and he goes out alot, he has come home at 4, 6am and Ive always told him I would leave him but I never really did. So spending time with his friend ive realized that I wanted someone like him, seeing how he would treat his previous girlfriend and just his personality made me see I deserve more. Well I recently told his bestfriend that I felt a certain way towards him, he was shocked and he said that hes always liked me but never said anything because of the situation. Well since i was on the hunt to find my husband and his cheating, I found out alot of things and his bestfriend helped and told me some things which took me alot to get out of him. He said that he felt bad but he sees how my husband treats me and so he said he would help me.Well alot that he told me i went and checked it out for myself, I found out that Ive been married to a man I dont even know. Well, I finally confronted my husband, he admitted some things and denyied the rest. But in all this mess, ive realized
Update 2: That Ive realized thru all this help his friend has helped me and his support, that i think ive been falling for him, thru this whole process. But Im so stressed and going thru so much, I just feel horrible and just wish that it wasnt his bestfriend that I felt this feelings for. Which reminds me to mention that... show more That Ive realized thru all this help his friend has helped me and his support, that i think ive been falling for him, thru this whole process. But Im so stressed and going thru so much, I just feel horrible and just wish that it wasnt his bestfriend that I felt this feelings for. Which reminds me to mention that one of his many lies to me included one of my friends, well my exfriend now. I just feel bad yet, with all hes done to me I just dont know. Like his friend told me watever happens, if we ever end up together or not, that hed still be there for me because he knows all ive gone thru and that as a friend or not, he still cares for me. I just never saw myself in this position, I never saw my husband doing all the things i know, I just find it hard to deal with all this. Like I told his friend, i do feel certain feelings for him but I have alot goin on and that if anything were to ever happen with me and him it would not be now, id have to divorce, n then b single and then mayb
Update 3: I ve alreayd told my husband that Im done, and we are seperating but not because of his bestfriend because I alreayd knew things about my husband before I had admitted to my husbands bestfriend what I felt. Im def not going to jump from one tree to the other, If anything would move further it would be once Im... show more I ve alreayd told my husband that Im done, and we are seperating but not because of his bestfriend because I alreayd knew things about my husband before I had admitted to my husbands bestfriend what I felt. Im def not going to jump from one tree to the other, If anything would move further it would be once Im alone, but I just hate the thought that it has to be his friend.
Update 4: I have 3 boys