Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Arms and Hands shake?

Hello All I wanted to share my problem with you all people its been two years i have this problem but i never took it seriously My hands and arms shiver alot. If i make a fist i'll see it shakes slightly and sometimes in rare cases when i'm in bed i feel that my whole body is shivering. My hand grip is ok dont feel any weakness except for shaking.

Two days ago i talked to doctor and he suggested me Thyroid Gland Blood test, probably go next week.

I'm 26 years old and i'm like 170 LBS. Has anyone else faced this kinda problem? if yes then what could be the reason. I hope you people understand that its kinda embarrasing if you're hugging gf and she notices that your arms shake :(

ok now does it have to do anything about sexuality? I dont think so but is there any connection with masturbation?

i used to go to gym 6 months back but that time whenever i shook someone's hand they could easily notice that something is wrong with this guy!

Some people believe that lack of excercise and sitting all day on YouTube like a pervert can develop this mild shaking that i got..........

Sometimes i have this vibration on my right eyebrow like its moving and on my shoulder as well. and back in 2003 i had this Typhoid disease which really destroyed me and at some point i assume that it all happened after typhoid.

Favorite Answer

since I was little I had shakey hands, I wasnt always nervous although people said thats why I shook, my head shakes sometimes, so when IO was younger people passed it off as nerves, but not that Im older I went to a neurologists and they said I have an essential tremor, and they offered me somthing called Beta Blockers, I didnt take them but one of my pals did and she said they work a treat, she doesnt shake at all when she takes them.

If it's been happening for a long time it could just be a part of who you are. If not, it's most likely an iron deficiency.

i also feel a mild shaking of my hands & sometimes i woke up & feel like there's an earthquake & i have a thyroid problem

When I was hyperthyroid (too much) I shook so bad I couldn't write. It was bad. So that's a good place to start.