Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 1 decade ago

its kids time folks is this funny?

There were 3 little alien dudes in a little green space ship. All the sudden they crashed on earth. The first little dude was purple,the second green and third blue. The little purple dude walked into an opera house and heard “ mi,mi,mi” “ mi,mi,mi” and got stuck saying “ mi,mi,mi” “ mi,mi,mi”. The little green dude walked into the purple cow and heard “ fork & knife” “ fork & knife” and got stuck saying “ fork & knife” “fork & knife”. The little purple dude walked into a candy shop and heard “goody goody gum drops” “ goody goody gum drops” and got stuck saying “ goody

gum drops” “ goody goody gum drops”.

On the way back to the space ship a policeman stopped them and said, “There has been a murder and, since you are new to this town, I think you did it. Okay! Let's get this straight. Which one of you did it?”

The little purple dude said “ mi,mi,mi” and the policeman said “With what?” and the little green dude said “ fork & knife”.

The policeman said, “ I’m sorry but you’re going to jail."

The little blue dude said, “goody goody gum drops!”

• Best Answer

I liked it!!! And all of your other jokes too!!!!!!!

• poppy1

Hi Ducky,

Very very cute and I like this one Ducky..A Star again..Hehehehe..

A Friend,

poppy1

i admire the only approximately mothers understand the thank you to talk to instructors without scaring them!! To humorous!!! I won't enable my hubby shield issues on the college purely for that reason. thank you for the laugh!! ?

I am sorry, but it's quite long and not particularly humorous, perhaps it's the timing or the way you arrange you paragraphs, no space between paragraph etc.

Better luck next time.

no not funny, the joke is supposed to be told a different way

They have many different ways to tell that

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Atjcm...

my kids told me that one. funny!! starred!!

not really funny...