What do you think about Jay Leno's "gayest look" comment?

Jay asked quest Ryan Phillipe to give his "gayest look" after he revealed that he got his start as an actor playing a gay teen on One Life to Live.

What do you think about his comment?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Maybe a gaff, but hardly meant as an insult. He also apologized, but some people are too PC. I can't stand Leno anyway, but it has nothing to do with this comment.

• 3 years ago

Obama makes diffused jokes, many don't understand them so he could desire to take care He made an stunning one whilst he replace into suporting an American small organization, a eating place. The cafe proprietor gave the longest and maximum complicated checklist of things I truly have ever heard, Obama enquired with a right away face: " do we get whizz on that?"

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Jay Leno is a dumb a55...who cares what that hack thinks? I have never trusted that guy.

You notice, David Letterman never makes these insensitive comments. Just another reason he should have gotten the Tonight Show and not jumbo chin over there.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No big deal. People are always asked to keep a straight face., and we don't get our shorts in a bunch over that.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It was just a joke, shouldn't be taken too seriously. I hope you are not planning on being offended. If anyone should be offended, it is soap opera actors.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

People got to lighten up a little....don't sweat the small stuff

• 1 decade ago

Take one teapot add one tempest.

• 1 decade ago

I think that it was and is a bunch of bull**** and if he hads a gay personin his family he would be piss. Or either was gay or bi like me.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

J- Who??

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.