Why is it that almost every "pretty" girl seems to have no soul, but?

I'm a "pretty good looking guy," and yet I have plenty, and am full of love, and don't want to hurt anyone, and would be totally willing to love a woman who was down and out. What the **** is with our nation's ****** "Idols;" that's what they are I guess. I think that's... show more I'm a "pretty good looking guy," and yet I have plenty, and am full of love, and don't want to hurt anyone, and would be totally willing to love a woman who was down and out. What the **** is with our nation's ****** "Idols;" that's what they are I guess. I think that's why. They are too idolized. Boycott!!!! Yes, they are attractive, but hell, it is so they can be someone's, not so they can fuccc with men, and take what they want. If I was a girl, I suppose I'd be able to do the same, but I know I wouldn't. I will still like pretty girls, always, and hope to meet plenty that have hearts, but so far, I have not found too many... no, not at all actually; although, I'll give em this, I haven't talked to everyone, or met enough. And they are so slick; they never look like they are bad, but the always turn out to be. I just don't trust beautiful women I guess; perhaps i'm wise. Oh well, I'm ranting and raving. Sorry guys, I've had my heart twisted around enough in my life...
Update: Maybe there's something in the zodiac, who knows... just searching for answers, but I've noticed all leos like myself are nice.
Update 2: I'm even kind to the point that I let people walk on me to an extent, cause I know I'm strong. and i really am... physically I am ripped and strong as hell, and i'm strong in my heart. I don't mess with no one. What the hell.
Update 3: It just seems that everyone i have known seems to mess with me, the guys

The girls just do mean **** to me
and don't understand or ditch me
Update 4: God! Common person below about the overweight girl. You don't make any sense, why would I want to be with something I plainly am unattracted too. It's not a matter of pickyness, but attraction, and hey, i'm attractive too, and i wont complain if a girl likes me for the way i look to start out with,... show more God!
Common person below about the overweight girl. You don't make any sense, why would I want to be with something I plainly am unattracted too. It's not a matter of pickyness, but attraction, and hey, i'm attractive too, and i wont complain if a girl likes me for the way i look to start out with, which is where it always starts. Common get a grip!
Update 5: and dude below. I find my girls in school usually and don't really go to clubs or bars. I have never found a girl there... I am kind of shy, and don't "pick up chicks", but rather try to fall in love with one that looks like a winner, when I meet them, but I'm always wrong. And yes, they are... show more and dude below. I find my girls in school usually and don't really go to clubs or bars. I have never found a girl there... I am kind of shy, and don't "pick up chicks", but rather try to fall in love with one that looks like a winner, when I meet them, but I'm always wrong. And yes, they are always pretty, but so am I, hey! common..
Update 6: Hey just a girl, nothing against you... You may be beautiful... I once fell in love with a girl i never saw, who said she was only cute, and not that pretty. she was just beautiful too me, and I would have been with her There are some girls you just fall in love with for the way they are. I've had it with... show more Hey
just a girl,
nothing against you... You may be beautiful... I once fell in love with a girl i never saw, who said she was only cute, and not that pretty. she was just beautiful too me, and I would have been with her
There are some girls you just fall in love with for the way they are. I've had it with the classified pretty girls, cause they are always mean to me, even if they have a little looks, or either that, or they are just so wrapped up in their little world to care any more about me than an occasional chat