Eating 1 meal a day???

When I get up in the morning, the very last thing I want to do is eat something. Whenever I force myself to eat breakfast it's like I'm starving the rest of the day and cannot stop eating and I start gaining weight. I personally like to eat a balanced meal between 2-4 and drink lots of water in between. I... show more When I get up in the morning, the very last thing I want to do is eat something. Whenever I force myself to eat breakfast it's like I'm starving the rest of the day and cannot stop eating and I start gaining weight. I personally like to eat a balanced meal between 2-4 and drink lots of water in between. I lose/maintain my weight. I guess my question is, am I right to think that eating 3 or even more meals a day may not be for everyone. Who came up with this notion about eating several small meals a day, starting you metabolism, etc...

I lost 25 pounds 3 years ago w/ Weight Watchers. I loved the program. I would eat most of my points in one sitting.

Thanks for your input...and please be nice...