What's so great about being from Brooklyn?

I live in NC - everytime I go out to a club or something theres always some guy or girl saying one of these things "I'm from Brooklyn, Son" "I'm from Brooklyn, Money" "I'm from Brooklyn, B" like everybody else supposed to go "oh, ur from Brooklyn? I guess we... show more I live in NC -
everytime I go out to a club or something
theres always some guy or girl
saying one of these things
"I'm from Brooklyn, Son"
"I'm from Brooklyn, Money"
"I'm from Brooklyn, B"

like everybody else supposed to go "oh, ur from Brooklyn? I guess we should let you do what u want"

not that any other place is better than Brooklyn but ive never heard ppl from any other place treat it like a badge just cuz they are from there

i spent a day in Brooklyn about 2 years ago
It was filthy - lot of bums peeing on themselves and giant rats

Ive traveled all over the world
lots of 3rd world countries cant compete with the filth of this place

so why are we "non-brooklynites" supposed to give you special treatment just because you were born in a craphole
Update: my point excatly im here disprespecting
all mighty New Yorkers - yet nothing is happening to me -
Never once have I heard any person in my life anybody ask for respect for being born in LA, Compton, Miami, Brooklyn is the only place Ive seen people ask to be respected just because they are born there