Holocaust and concentration camps?

I was just lying in bed on my laptop on Wikipedia and was doing random searches, when I came across the 'Holocaust'. I've studied it before and always found it disgusting but interesting. I just don't understand how someone could do that though. I saw a photo of a bulldozer pushing hundreds of... show more I was just lying in bed on my laptop on Wikipedia and was doing random searches, when I came across the 'Holocaust'. I've studied it before and always found it disgusting but interesting.

I just don't understand how someone could do that though. I saw a photo of a bulldozer pushing hundreds of dead bodies into a mass grave. How could you drive that bulldozer? How could you do it?

I just don't know how this could go on and those doing the killing not feel any guilt at all. I know they were brainwashed, but can you be so brainwashed that thinking killing hundreds of people is ok?

Did lots of people who worked in these concentration camps commit suicide after WW2?