A hot girl really wants to do it with ME, but I'm just a face-handsome, skinny, insecure, nerdy guy? Do it?

I'm 18. I know a good friend who happens to be a nice-looking girl. She basically hinted that she wants to "have sex with me" except she didn't using those words. She played and twirled with her hairs, kinda bit her lower lips, and acted all embarrassed in MY BEDROOM but wants to do it with me... show more I'm 18. I know a good friend who happens to be a nice-looking girl. She basically hinted that she wants to "have sex with me" except she didn't using those words. She played and twirled with her hairs, kinda bit her lower lips, and acted all embarrassed in MY BEDROOM but wants to do it with me sometime in the near future. She basically said, "hey (insert my name), you've never been with a girl right? What if... what if I want to be your first someday?" I was SPEECHLESS, took all my constraints and maturity in the 18 YEARS I call life to rein myself back in. She's cute, popular, had 2 boyfriends. I'm only a platonic regular friend with her? why me? I don't even dare to take off my shirt in front of her. Should I just do it?

BOTTOMLINE: A hot girl really wants to do it with ME, but I'm just a face-handsome, yeah conceited but cute-faced, skinny, kinda short, insecure, nerdy guy? Do it or not?

I'm a VIRGIN. PART of me wants to save it, part of it want to lose it