Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

A hot girl really wants to do it with ME, but I'm just a face-handsome, skinny, insecure, nerdy guy? Do it?

I'm 18. I know a good friend who happens to be a nice-looking girl. She basically hinted that she wants to "have sex with me" except she didn't using those words. She played and twirled with her hairs, kinda bit her lower lips, and acted all embarrassed in MY BEDROOM but wants to do it with me sometime in the near future. She basically said, "hey (insert my name), you've never been with a girl right? What if... what if I want to be your first someday?" I was SPEECHLESS, took all my constraints and maturity in the 18 YEARS I call life to rein myself back in. She's cute, popular, had 2 boyfriends. I'm only a platonic regular friend with her? why me? I don't even dare to take off my shirt in front of her. Should I just do it?

BOTTOMLINE: A hot girl really wants to do it with ME, but I'm just a face-handsome, yeah conceited but cute-faced, skinny, kinda short, insecure, nerdy guy? Do it or not?

I'm a VIRGIN. PART of me wants to save it, part of it want to lose it

Favorite Answer

DO IT

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU.

no matter whawt you do, gain some confidence. you have every right to be confident. bag this hot girl, gain confidence, and STFU

Ummm... do what you've got to do, but as far as saving yourself for someone special...bleh. Lol I'm just turning 24 and have not met a girl (hot or ugly) that is my age that is still a virgin. In fact I haven't met a girl that is a virgin since I graduated high school. Is it still as special if you save yourself for that person if she didn't?

Have some self-respect and don't do it. I don't understand people having sex when they don't really care about each other. Sex is meaningless unless you love someone, and want to spend the rest of your life with them.

Wait till you are in love with someone. Then it will be really special.

Who the hell do u wanna save ur virginity for??? future wife??

But is she the gurl u wanna loose ur virginty with?? u know its gonna be nothing between both of u once u do it..

its always better when u do it with some1 ur committed to even thou u know u wont end up marrying her...

bottom line: if you have any doubts or hesitation, then dont. this is your virginity- you should save it for someone special, not just because a hot girl offers. thats fine for after youve lost it already, but you dont want to regret your first.

as for being insecure, though: dude. you dont have to be naked for a girl to know your body type. and she still wants to have sex with you. so stop being so insecure! she's the one who wants to do it, so you're obviously attractive enough

don't do it.

there's a part of you that wants to save it someone that actually matters. this girl isn't going to stay, she just asked u for sex, not love/feelings/emotional attachment etc.

you're a smart guy...i think you can figure out what's more important in the long run.

(hint: fun for a day, or your integrity and the appreciation of that girl you save it for)

goodluck

it depends if u like her no not..... if she is just ahot girl that u want to mess with right now....dont loose it....you will regret it....do other things with her before you ever do that becuase that is something you will NEVER get back... dont u want to save it for someone special? not juust a hot girl that will come in and out of your life?

think about this.....

Loose ur virginity for miss right.. now miss right NOW. LOL

First instinct would be to go for it. But u got to be smart about it. What's her motive of wanting to do it with u? And are there feeling involved or just plain lust?

You are some lucky guy, she sounds a very caring girl. I .have never been in a situation like yours but would be extremely flattered.

thats one of those things that you have to make a decision on yourself...because once you finish no one is gonna feel like youre gonna feel but you!!!hey but on the bright side, it just might be worth it : )