Plastic clothing tag removal?

How can I remove a typical plastic clothing tag that has one end of the tag trapped inside of the cloth?

The tag is a typical plastic hanging tag with a T shape on either end. However, one end of the tag is between the outside and inside of the garment which are sewn together.

Is there a way to get the tags out completely, or should I cut the tags so that as little as possible of the plastic stays inside the garment?

Best Answer

If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, you can melt off the smaller side with a lighter, OR you can put it in the freezer overnight to freeze the ink inside the tag, and then pull it off with pliers or whatever you want to pull it off with.

If you think that the fabric can hold up, you can always yank it out--that will leave the top of the T inside and nothing more.

• Jack S

just cut it.

oh u mean the security thing...just go back to the store w/ receipt and have them remove otherwise u will ruin ur shirt.

difficult matter. check out on to bing and yahoo. just that might help!