農農 asked in 娛樂與音樂電影 · 1 decade ago

Wake Me Up When September Ends

有人知道這首MV男女主角對話的內容嗎??

和歌詞(中英文)

謝謝嚕~

Rating
    Favorite Answer

MV對白:

男:you konw this life is short. once you wake up one day I 'll be there.

Always dreams,everyting you wish for any one another God just like that you konw people get old and all things change and situations are changing ,but I want is just I want this moment right now this day my feelings for you the way you look right now when I look at you I just want this last very very long.

女:well(no matter what) we've already know we really had each other and nothing can change that but I just want you know no matter what way you always have somebody here for you,I always. I'm never gonna leave you, I'm never gonna leave you (kiss)I love you.

男:I know,I know

女:don't leave me.

男:I won't

女:don't leave me .

男:I won't

(sing…)

女:tell me you didn't do it

男:I do it

女:tell me you didn't do it

男:I do it (被打了一巴掌)

女:tell me you didn't do it please please oh my God oh my God please you didn't do it .please how could you do this to me ?

男:don' do this don't do this love you too.

女:God (哭喊中……)

男:stop stop ,just listen

女:how could you do this to me ? oh my God …

男:a lot of people don't understand,why don't you understand? I did it for us .I did it for us, this is the best way to make us easier.I thought you'll be proud of me ,you don't understand why I did this!!

女:oh my God oh my God…

sing…)

女: i'm never gonna leave you…

對話內容是在網路找的,也許對白會有點出入.一開始這對情侶的對話,大概是說明彼此有多在乎對方,到後面,女方不知男方要去當兵,男方也沒告訴女方,因此女的就懷疑男方作了什麼而在質問...後來女方知道了,而哭喊男方不要離開她...

歌詞在奇摩知識裡有人發問過了,這裡字數限制因素,請自行到下面綱頁搜尋.

http://tw.knowledge.yahoo.com/question/question?qi...

Source(s): 網路