Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

農農 asked in 娛樂與音樂電影 · 1 decade ago

Wake Me Up When September Ends

有人知道這首MV男女主角對話的內容嗎??

和歌詞(中英文)

謝謝嚕~

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

MV對白:

男:you konw this life is short. once you wake up one day I 'll be there.

Always dreams,everyting you wish for any one another God just like that you konw people get old and all things change and situations are changing ,but I want is just I want this moment right now this day my feelings for you the way you look right now when I look at you I just want this last very very long.

女:well(no matter what) we've already know we really had each other and nothing can change that but I just want you know no matter what way you always have somebody here for you,I always. I'm never gonna leave you, I'm never gonna leave you (kiss)I love you.

男:I know,I know

女:don't leave me.

男:I won't

女:don't leave me .

男:I won't

(sing…)

女:tell me you didn't do it

男:I do it

女:tell me you didn't do it

男:I do it (被打了一巴掌)

女:tell me you didn't do it please please oh my God oh my God please you didn't do it .please how could you do this to me ?

男:don' do this don't do this love you too.

女:God (哭喊中……)

男:stop stop ,just listen

女:how could you do this to me ? oh my God …

男:a lot of people don't understand,why don't you understand? I did it for us .I did it for us, this is the best way to make us easier.I thought you'll be proud of me ,you don't understand why I did this!!

女:oh my God oh my God…

sing…)

女: i'm never gonna leave you…

對話內容是在網路找的,也許對白會有點出入.一開始這對情侶的對話,大概是說明彼此有多在乎對方,到後面,女方不知男方要去當兵,男方也沒告訴女方,因此女的就懷疑男方作了什麼而在質問...後來女方知道了,而哭喊男方不要離開她...

歌詞在奇摩知識裡有人發問過了,這裡字數限制因素,請自行到下面綱頁搜尋.

http://tw.knowledge.yahoo.com/question/question?qi...

Source(s): 網路
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.