Why Tea & Coffee Are Bitter Before Preparation?

Why Raw Tea Granules and Raw Coffee Powder Tastes Bitter & Unhealthy? Is it because of harmful & narcotic drugs (nictotine, caffiene, etc.), acrylamide (most dangerous chemical on earth, higlhy cancer causing, neurotoxin and standard & potent mutagen - which can change your genes and make you diseased in the... show more Why Raw Tea Granules and Raw Coffee Powder Tastes Bitter & Unhealthy?

Is it because of harmful & narcotic drugs (nictotine, caffiene, etc.), acrylamide (most dangerous chemical on earth, higlhy cancer causing, neurotoxin and standard & potent mutagen - which can change your genes and make you diseased in the process ) in the tea and coffee?

Acrylamide is produced in many kind of foods including popcorns, biscuits, breads, bakery food, coffee, etc. which are roasted, baked and fried. Tea Leaves and Coffee Beans are also roasted/baked.
Update: Hi J C ! Should I hide all the probable answer to the question why tea and coffee are bitter before preparation. I once ate a roasted coffee bean and it was so bitter that I have to spit out. I taste like a toxic charcoal. Probably We all have some good observations in our mind which can make a difference... show more Hi J C !

Should I hide all the probable answer to the question why tea and coffee are bitter before preparation.

I once ate a roasted coffee bean and it was so bitter that I have to spit out. I taste like a toxic charcoal.

Probably We all have some good observations in our mind which can make a difference in everybody's life. Why Can't I share it over a tea or a coffee with actually drinking these undrinakable drug cocktail?
1 answer 1