sarefai asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

my son, 14 yrs, keeps falling sick very often, cold ,cough, throat infection. how do i build his immunity?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

take him to the dr is all I can sa, he might have something wrong with his immune system. But, when I was younger from the age of 10 to about 17 every year I got strept throat and every year my mom would ask the dr to take my tonsils out and he wouldn't. I always missed alot of school. I would just say make sure he takes his vitamins and eats properly.

• 1 decade ago

have you thought about why his immune system is constantly down in the first place? I would look at that first, then work from there to see what would be appropriate to "build" his immune system. Personally, start simply by washing your hands all the time etc. Keep your residents clean, and eat healthy. But I dont know how "sick" your son gets. But make sure there isn't an underlying cause to his weak immune system.

• 1 decade ago

hi my name is sabrina. i have 2 kids with heath problems. i know with teens it is hard to get them to do things, but here are a few things to try. under shirts do help "even it it is a tank top. greens are still a good source. my mother is all most 70. she say try plenty of water. if you have anything else you would like to ask me you can reach me at sabrinajarrell@besouth.net ask 4 myself i don't like water so i put lemon in it. i put flavored hard candy in my kids. you would be amazed at what a pack of lifesaver candy will do.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Danactive, the vanilla flavor is great, and it's just for this problem.

Does he get enough sleep?. My kids are never sick, they are home schooled.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Feed him properly.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.