Tour to India/Nepal?

Good evening, I'd like to go to India and Nepal....don't want to be hearded around on a cattle-bus tour, but don't want to go alone. I've backpacked a lot by myself, but don't want to this time. I like tour companies like GAP and Geckos - you get to see a lot of sights, but don't have... show more Good evening,

I'd like to go to India and Nepal....don't want to be hearded around on a cattle-bus tour, but don't want to go alone. I've backpacked a lot by myself, but don't want to this time.

I like tour companies like GAP and Geckos - you get to see a lot of sights, but don't have to plan your entire trip yourself. Also, as a woman, I don't feel comfortable going there alone.

The only thing is none of the companies I'm aware of (like GAP, Geckos, Intrepid, etc.) have the exact trip I want.

Anybody have an ideas? Any other tour companies you can think of? Any suggestions?

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!