Why is Jay Leno in trouble for making fun of homosexuals?

Man I am so sick of this PC BS! I think we should all make fun of each other and get over it like in the early '70's. Remember all of the Italian and Polish jokes or howabout all the irreverent racial jokes on Sanford & Son, The Jeffersons, etc.?

Favorite Answer

How stupid is it i know .. = i just watched the bill O'riely show about it and alomost spit up my food. I think people are being way to sestive and need to get over them selfs

Yeah, well you either gotta be completely PC or not PC at all. You can't say racist jokes about African-Americans is tasteless and wrong, and then make offensive comments about homosexuals. It's all or nothing; picking and choosing is as bad as it gets.

I would prefer all non-PC because like you said, it's something you gotta laugh at. I can understand groups getting angry when they are targeted in jokes while targeting other groups is considered "taboo."

Because we're having enough trouble as it is with homophobic heterosexuals and christinas bashing us. If people make fun of it and nothing is done, Christians and so forth will feel justified in their discriminatory behavior. It's really sad that u asked a question and no one could figure this out. Because it hurts us, u morons

You pretty much answered that question on your own then...and I'm not old enough to have experienced the 70s.

What did he say, though?

yeah me too its cos people are too afraid if they criticise someone they will be bombed or gunned down inthe srtreet these days