Who's better in american idol David A or Micheal Johns and tell why?

I can't decide They both are sooo good David is soo cute and shy and Micheal is so good and not shy well.... kinda!

11 Answers

Relevance
  • V!
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Michael Johns, NO DOUBT.

David Cook is my favorite, though.

David Archuleta is a great singer, don't get me wrong. He has a cute personality along with that. But this competition isn't just about those things, it's about consistency. David Archuleta is anything BUT consistent. 2 weeks (Beatles Week #2 and Birth Year Song Week), he had a very horrible performance. He goes up & down though the weeks, when Michael Johns & David Cook have done nothing but improve. David Archuleta is lucky that he is so cute, & he will make it far because apparently, American tweens can't look past a pretty face. He also FORGOT the words once, & that is one time too many. You can NEVER EVER forget the words to ANY song on this program. If David Archuleta wins (which I'm betting will happen), it just proves that American Idol is a popularity contest, not a talent one. I'm hoping the last 2 will be David Cook & Michael Johns, with David Cook reaching the top. Both have great potential, great voices, great personalities (David isn't arrogant at all; he wears his orange wristband for a girl with cancer named Lindsey Rose), & above all, GREAT consistency. They have improved tremendously.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Ale
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Michael Johns

• 1 decade ago

Micheal is so much better he has a strong voice and his accent is awesome. While David is almost too shy and might want to do something bold.

• 1 decade ago

Michael Johns when he sang we are the champions that was like the best performance by him ever. but he is not my favorite my favorite is David Cook. i dont see what the big deal is with David Archuleta

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mela
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

i like michael johns better....i think his voice is better....he's more versatile and he's shown different sides to his performance..like he can rock it out or did like he did yesterday and kind of put some soul into it....david c..while he is good at what he does....seems to always have the same style..it gets a little boring after a while..i wouldn't be mad if he won though...he's still talented..

• 1 decade ago

David Archuleta is wayy better He has way better preformances and vocals. I think that micheal is kind of forgetable. God Bless You!!

• 1 decade ago

michael johns all the way!!! david always shows the same side of himself and its boring. michael takes risks with his songs and doesnt forget the lyrics like david. :]

• 1 decade ago

David A, he has a wonderful tone to his voice and he is always on key

• Holly
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I'm in the same boat as you. Both are great and either one winning would be just fine.

• 1 decade ago

David A., he sings so effortlessly.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.