Is this site good?

a friend referred me to a site its a paid to click site, but im new to that, so if anyone knows facts for sure please reply, ill be thankful., im planning to invest some good money because my friend invested $2,ooo.oo dls and he has doubled that ammount, but i tell him that its really risky, but I dont really know,... show more a friend referred me to a site its a paid to click site, but im new to that, so if anyone knows facts for sure please reply, ill be thankful., im planning to invest some good money because my friend invested $2,ooo.oo dls and he has doubled that ammount, but i tell him that its really risky, but I dont really know, because I just entered that site, I dont know how they do business or stuff... if someone is part of that site already and has invested there pls tell me ur experiences.

the site is http://www.bux2.com/
Update: thanks for your answer it was extremely helpful =S

why dont you keep your negative comments to yourselve, and stop being a pain in ....