Do you like Kylie Minogue? Why?

Favorite Answer

Kylie Minogue is absolutely amazing!

She was great in the 80s and early 90s but sort of faded away. Her comeback album "Fever" is the best pop/disco album in the world haha. I think Body Language was alright, but not as good as Fever. Her new album X is completely amazing, too. I'm so glad it's doing well.

She's a very strong-spirited woman too. I'm so glad she was able to conquer breast cancer and come out with a smash album like X. Not everyone can pull that off, look at Sheryl Crow. Kylie Minogue is truly one in a million :)

Source(s): big Big BIG Kylie fan lol

She's incredible, and so are her songs. I love almost every song made by her, but my fav are Your Disco Needs You, Wow, Can't Get You Out Of My Head, LocoMotion, I Should Be So Lucky, All The Lovers and Spinning Around. Plus, she's from Australia -- besides spiders, this must be lovely place, right?

I wish, that oneday Kylie and Madonna would make song together! It'd be amazing for sure!

in the eighties I did

Rhythm of Love was good and she has a great accent