Jo
Jo asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Have you ever played that game "Pairs"?

I think I must have a dud. Some of the pictures look exactly the same! Should I take it back and get a refund?

Best Answer

Lol they saw you coming Father - what cheapskates putting cards all the same in!!! They must have seen me coming too cos I have played that and the same thing happened to me :-(

• Bobbie

For all the people who say you played that game till someone almost died or actually did die, or anything like that, and then stopped playing it. Go get your head examined if you can't figure out on your own, how STUPID that is in the first place, before anything happens. It shouldn't take tragedies to make you realize the obvious! Duhhhhh.

It's best played with normal cards as it teaches children the numbers not just pictures. We used to call it 'pelmanism' when i played it with the grandparents, or did thy call it 'donkey' too? Bringing back loads of memories for me right now!! x

Definitely, Dougal. That's not right! I've never played it myself, I prefer nice simple games like magnetic fishing and happy families is a good card game =]

Is it the same as the game called Snap of the mainland Father? If so, yes.

• Ben

I've never played... but i think that's the aim of the game...

but i'd take them back and exchange them for something more awesome...

No i haven't. Father you told me i could Not play that game. But i would Def. take it back and get your money back!

Yes you should Dougal :)

Pairs il play with you... Mabey we can help each other out huh?

Yes take it back, I would want as much variety as possible

Never played, never heard of it, does that mean I'm sheltered??