Can your follicles shrink?? only sensible answers please?

Hi, im having fertility treatment at the minute and i have been having daily menopur injections and for the last 2 weeks i have for the first time in 4 years had developing follicles, the 1st week they were 8mm and last week they were 10mm i have been back for a scan today and the nurse said i didn't have any... show more Hi, im having fertility treatment at the minute and i have been having daily menopur injections and for the last 2 weeks i have for the first time in 4 years had developing follicles, the 1st week they were 8mm and last week they were 10mm i have been back for a scan today and the nurse said i didn't have any at all.

I told her that there was some last time so surely they can't have just dissapeared, she says they did not release and that they have shrunk. I feel like she didn't look properly as she let a trainee nurse do my scan and im not sure what to do and if what she said is right as everytime i see this nurse she is not very nice and is horrible. The first thing she said to me when i walked in today was " are you not sick of doing this yet?" thats not what a nurse should be like surely??

Please help me im at my witts end with this and i don't know what to do anymore.
Update: This is my first cycle on the injections and i started off on one water and 1 powder in my second week the nurses changed my dosage to 1 water and 2 doses of the power. as soon as my dosage was increased my eggs started to mature. Since increasing my dose i have been getting really bad pains in the area where my... show more This is my first cycle on the injections and i started off on one water and 1 powder in my second week the nurses changed my dosage to 1 water and 2 doses of the power. as soon as my dosage was increased my eggs started to mature. Since increasing my dose i have been getting really bad pains in the area where my ovaries are.

Does anyone else feel like sometimes they are alone and don't know how to cope with all of this, i just have to carry on as i can't imagne my life without children.