Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What Age Do You Act?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatagequiz/?newleftcolu...

You Act Like You Are 16 Years Old

You are a teenager at heart. You don't quite feel like a grown up yet, but you don't feel like a kid.

You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

You're quite rebellious, and you don't like being told what to do. You like to do things your way.

You have your own unique style, taste in music, and outlook on life.

PS. I am 20 yrs old, lol

COULD YOU PLZ DO THE QUIZ AND THEN ANSWER, THNX

Best Answer

You Act Like You Are 20 Years Old

You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel like an adult, and you're optimistic about life.

You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

You're still figuring out your place in the world and how you want your life to shape up.

The world is full of possibilities, and you can't wait to explore many of them.

Source(s): wow awesome..im indeed 20 something!!

You Act Like You Are 13 Years Old

You have your own unique style, taste in music, and outlook on life

im 14

Haha I got the same as you! And I'm 21 lol. I thought I would've got 7 or something!

You Act Like You Are 15 Years Old

im 18 years old..=] ..lmao

You Act Like You Are 18 Years Old

Source(s): Im 18!!!! :)
  • You Act Like You Are 19 Years Old

P.S. I'm14

I am... :)

You Act Like You Are 17 Years Old

Hmmmm... and I'm actually 21.

You Act Like You Are 15 Years Old

*i'm 13 lol. i think that's skewd b/c i live at home (duh)*

when i change it to say i live alone, it says i'm 18 lol

17

Lmao ! (-6)

You are a kid at heart. You never quite really grew up.

You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. Playful and fun, you bring a lighthearted attitude to every part of life. You're a little irresponsible, but your charm makes up for it (in most cases)!

[You Act Like You Are 12 Years Old]

**Lmao again, I'm actually turning 19 soon.. Maybe it's because I chose candy for dessert (I don't even know what Tiramisu is lol).. & if I'm already going to watch any show with unrealistic plots (such as Degrassi or the OC), I rather watch Spongebob! Lol, but that doesn't make me 12 =D