EMERGENCY help?

Mercury Liquid from amalgum splashed into my eyes and face, I washed it.

What other things could i do?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    You could call the Poison Control Center and get advice.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • Poison Control?

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

    Seriously. Go see a doctor instead of waiting the right answer here. That might be dangerous.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

    you should call your local physican and ask about it. if he can't be reached then you need to call poison control. Mercury is VERRYYY dangerous. that's the reason we don't use mercury termometers anymore. You could become very ill, get cancer, and possibly go blind. i urge you to call you doctor immediatly!!!

    Source(s): Med.Terminology, Emergancy Procedures. =)
    • Login to reply the answers
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

    Call the doctor

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

    You have done the first aid bit now get some professional advise.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • cvtldy
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

    did u flush your eyes for 15 minutes?

    call poison control.

    its in the front of your phone book.

    now!!!

    Source(s): med field.
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

    be careful some liquids may react with water, I susggest checking with your doctor,

    • Login to reply the answers
  • Ellie
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

    see the doctor

    • Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    contact your doctor or posen control!

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.