EMERGENCY help?

Mercury Liquid from amalgum splashed into my eyes and face, I washed it.

What other things could i do?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

    You could call the Poison Control Center and get advice.

  • Poison Control?

  • 1 decade ago

    Seriously. Go see a doctor instead of waiting the right answer here. That might be dangerous.

  • 1 decade ago

    you should call your local physican and ask about it. if he can't be reached then you need to call poison control. Mercury is VERRYYY dangerous. that's the reason we don't use mercury termometers anymore. You could become very ill, get cancer, and possibly go blind. i urge you to call you doctor immediatly!!!

    Source(s): Med.Terminology, Emergancy Procedures. =)
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

    Call the doctor

  • 1 decade ago

    You have done the first aid bit now get some professional advise.

  • cvtldy
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

    did u flush your eyes for 15 minutes?

    call poison control.

    its in the front of your phone book.

    now!!!

    Source(s): med field.
  • 1 decade ago

    be careful some liquids may react with water, I susggest checking with your doctor,

  • Ellie
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

    see the doctor

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    contact your doctor or posen control!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.