I need help finding poetry terms but in songs. With the lyrics. Can you help me?

Like Alliteration (need the lyrics of the song where they occur) Allusion Assonance Hyperbole metaphor Personification symbol motif Need them in a song!! Really easy but I am brain dead today so please help. Here are the definitions for the terms.... 1. Alliteration- repetition of the same or similar... show more Like Alliteration (need the lyrics of the song where they occur)
Allusion
Assonance
Hyperbole
metaphor
Personification
symbol
motif

Need them in a song!!
Really easy but I am brain dead today so please help.
Here are the definitions for the terms....
1. Alliteration- repetition of the same or similar consonant sound in words that are close together.
2. Allusion- reference to a statement, person, place, event, or thing that is known literature, history, religion, myth, politics ,sports, science, or the arts.
3. Assonance- repetition of similar vowel sounds followed by different consonant sounds in words that are close together.
4. Hyperbole - figure of speech that uses exaggeration to express strong emotion or create a comic effect.
5. Metaphor- figure of speech that makes a comparison between two unlike thing without using a connective word such as like, as, than, or resembles.
6. Personification- you have to look the rest up!!!
1 answer 1