My boyfriend is sneaky with his phone, Im not allowed to see it because he needs to keep hid "Manhood"

He has 2 phones,the iphone i cant see (its locked), probably because he has girls numbers things that Im not allowed to see. Whenever he's on it in front of me he puts it down&locks it. This has been an issue in the past..with his sidekick phone i wasnt allowed to see that either, and i had reason to be... show more He has 2 phones,the iphone i cant see (its locked), probably because he has girls numbers things that Im not allowed to see. Whenever he's on it in front of me he puts it down&locks it. This has been an issue in the past..with his sidekick phone i wasnt allowed to see that either, and i had reason to be suspicious because i saw him sending pictures of himself to other girls and going into chats. We're ina serious relationship, we live together and have a 2 year old. Im completely open, he can look at my phone wheneverr and it doesnt bother me, but i cant look at his. He says that he needs to keep so part of his "Manhood". But I just feel like its unfair. Do you think im being unreasonable? How can I try to get him to let me see the phone, because I dont want to be sneaky about it. This is who I want to be with for the rest of my life, and I want no secrets involved. I don't feel like he's really cheating, but I dont want to find out something in the future and have alot of time wasted.
15 answers