Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

Shannon Matthews step father living with the kids for 5 years?

That means he was just 17 when he moved in. That's sick. A 27 year old woman with 7 kids living with a 17 year old? She must have some serious mental health issues

Best Answer

when i was 17yrs old i thought 17yr old boys were too young for me, Gawd knows what i'd do with one now ....... tell him to get the hell out of my house and take his skateboard with him?

i know people make bad choices ... but seven different kids, five different dads, all living in different places and madly in love with a paedophilic, marvel comic reading, ben ten watching, fish monger--gimme a break!!

The whole think reeks of a badly disfunctioning underclass, kids from loads of different fathers, no-one appears to have ever had even the most basic education, step dad who's sooo young, who's violent, who's a paedo. The neighbourhood celebrated her being found by hanging around on the street downing cans of lager. The whole thing is a bit of an eye-opener actually. Poor, poor kids. What chance do they have? And no doubt they'll grow up to repeat a whole lot of their parents mistakes unfortunately. Hope not, but I guess there's a v good chance of that.

There is something wrong with me too... When I was 17 I would have climbed walls to get to a crippled, one-eyed 27 year old hen if I thought it was up for it!

Ahhhh hormones, wonderful.

Theres Nothing wrong with the age difference if you had seen it in a different relationship ,but there looks like there is certainly an issue with this case,and the family involved ,

It's maybe not normal but it does happen. Does make you wonder though what is lacking in a 17 year old mans life that makes them want to tie themselves down so dramatically?

oh lord, that's sick, no wonder they are keeping the little girl away from the family.

some woman would do anything for a man around even when it's obviously not a good man.I should know my mother belongs to the cathegory:better a bad dick than not dick at all.

• bizzy

I don't think I could have fancied a 17 year old, 10 years my junior.

He also has a mother - she should be horse-whipped! It makes you feel sick to the soles of your feet what those small children must have had to see and hear every day and night in that filthy house!

• Skidoo

Well, she only had 6 kids then and only 4 of them live with her. Is that any better?

Yep i agree 2

she must have been mad.

There was obviously something dodgey about it from the start, but i don't blame her, shes probably just a bit naive.