Can you think of a better word to replace "Give" in the TV show name, "Oprah's Big Give" ?

When I first heard the title of this new TV series, "Oprah's Big Give", something perked my ears because it just didn't sound right and I wondered what it was referring to. Now I know it's about a filthy rich TV personality calling for others to open their pocketbooks to give as much as they... show more When I first heard the title of this new TV series, "Oprah's Big Give", something perked my ears because it just didn't sound right and I wondered what it was referring to. Now I know it's about a filthy rich TV personality calling for others to open their pocketbooks to give as much as they can to some charitable cause she is promoting. Right!

So when I hear that show title, I usually replace the word "Give" in my own mind...with another word. Have you thought the same thing? If so, what other word have you inserted to replace "Give"...as in "Oprah's Big [blank]".

I'm looking for some creative humor here.
Update: Thus far, I've heard one interesting suggestion for "Dump" in that title. Rates a grin, yes?