what colour should i dye my hair next?

my skin is kind of pale with a slight pink tint. i have light brown eyes. my hair is dark blonde right now. it used to be platinum. i think light colours suit me but i just don't know which colour i should pick now.

i definitely don't want to go back to my natural hair colour (dark brown, almost black).. it's really plain and boring...

Update:

wow, lots of people are crticising me for dying my hair instead of answering the question. AWESOME!

thanks a lot!!

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

you have a very pale skin tone and brown eyes. I would say red would bring out the brown in your eyes and the rosyness of your face.

or you could try an auburn chocolate brown if your not confident enough to have bright red hair.

lighter colours like platinum would have made you look even plaer, but if you really want to stick with blonde i would say honey blonde with light blonde highlights.

i have dark brown almost black hair as well, but my eyes are almost blue, so i suit pretty much all colours- i would really recommend using Schwarzkopf Live Colour XXL in Red Passion for red hair =]

• 1 decade ago

why don't to have a few different colours through like some light brown a caramel and some blonde's that would look nice!!! :) x

Source(s): hairdresser
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Purple. Okay, I'm being partial. Medium to dark brown looks good on you. Have you tried black before? A black bob would be cute, though if I had hair your length, I would not cut it.

• 1 decade ago

try on shades of brown caramel and blonde streaks

on your current hair colour

an have a flex cut

i love it

coz i have the same hair

lol

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i think you should put some white blonde highlights in for the summer, love em with the contrast of the dark blonde hair...that's what i dye my sister's hair lol

Source(s): hair stylist
  • 1 decade ago

about the answer that said you wont have hair left if you keep dying it, thats only true if you burn your scalp with the dye or bleach your hair a lot.

if i were you i'd try a strawberry blonde color, or just add color to what you already have.

• 1 decade ago

Try dark brown

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You need to quit dying your hair. It's probably fried. You're not going to have any hair left to dye soon.

• 1 decade ago

colourin hair causes cancer.so bettr u keep it natural

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

use light pink

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.