1. What would the change in rate be if X=2 and Y=4, given
Rate = K [A]X方 * [B]Y方
a) [A] is cut in half?
b) [B] is 4 times as much?
c) Both a) and b) happen at the same time?
2. If it originally took 20 mins for the reaction to be complete, how long would it take for the reaction to be complete if the above changes each took place?
3. What is the name given to a compound that is made during a chemical reaction and then quickly used up to make other products?
4. What is the general rule for temperature and reaction rate?
Thanks!!! 20 points!!
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. (a) (1/2)^2= 1/4 速率為原來的1/4
(b) 4^4= 256 速率為原來的256倍
(c) 1/4*256= 64 速率為原來的64倍
2. (a) 20 min / (1/4) = 80 min
(b) 20 min / 256 = 4.6875 sec
(c) 20 min / 64 = 18.75 sec
4. 溫度的上升會增加速率公式中的常數K，正反應與逆反應的速率都會增加Source(s): 自身所學