my guy is acting wierd?

we talk on line because we are at school. Sometimes he seems really distraced.

This is a convo we just had

Girl(1:59:08 AM): i love u

Girl(1:59:27 AM): so much

Boy(1:59:30 AM): yes mam

Boy signed off at 1:59

I also noticed that this girl who had been leaving him messages on FB signed off at the same time, should i be worried, or am i paranoid?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Delay
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

you have one-itis and it shows because you are paranoid. You should not care or work to get to a point where you don't care because you have the pick of the women.

• 1 decade ago

Looks a bit strange, that's for sure. I would be a little worried... maybe ask him what's going on. Communication is a good start. If that doesn't work, maybe try snooping a little... I don't usually suggest that, since you should be able to trust him, but that does sound strange...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes you should be paranoid, thats really odd to log off and not reply to "I love you" in a normal manner.

• 1 decade ago

Could be paranoid

could not

i learned the hard way never to trust... especially if they are acting weird.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

DO NOT SAY "I LOVE YOU"

you should "watch" the girl on Facebook... to make sure nothing is going on

• 1 decade ago

if you feel something is going on then ask always trust your instinks cause nine out of ten they are always right

• 1 decade ago

he doesn't look interested in u anymore tat is y "i luv u"didn't excite him so much .watch out 4 tat gal!

• 1 decade ago

worry a little

• 1 decade ago

hahah...instead of whack a mole, it is whack a hoe in your situation:).

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.