my guy is acting wierd?

we talk on line because we are at school. Sometimes he seems really distraced.

This is a convo we just had

Girl(1:59:08 AM): i love u

Girl(1:59:27 AM): so much

Boy(1:59:30 AM): yes mam

Boy signed off at 1:59

I also noticed that this girl who had been leaving him messages on FB signed off at the same time, should i be worried, or am i paranoid?

• Delay
    Favorite Answer

you have one-itis and it shows because you are paranoid. You should not care or work to get to a point where you don't care because you have the pick of the women.

Looks a bit strange, that's for sure. I would be a little worried... maybe ask him what's going on. Communication is a good start. If that doesn't work, maybe try snooping a little... I don't usually suggest that, since you should be able to trust him, but that does sound strange...

Yes you should be paranoid, thats really odd to log off and not reply to "I love you" in a normal manner.

Could be paranoid

could not

i learned the hard way never to trust... especially if they are acting weird.

DO NOT SAY "I LOVE YOU"

you should "watch" the girl on Facebook... to make sure nothing is going on

if you feel something is going on then ask always trust your instinks cause nine out of ten they are always right

he doesn't look interested in u anymore tat is y "i luv u"didn't excite him so much .watch out 4 tat gal!

worry a little

hahah...instead of whack a mole, it is whack a hoe in your situation:).