How many twins have you personally known in your life?

Human twins, that is!...sets of identical twins and/or fraternal twins.

Favorite Answer

Twins runs in my families big time, ia'm a twin , i have a twin brother, my older sister in New york, has twins daughters. my mom is a twins , she also has a twin brother, my aunt has 12 childrens and they are all twins , 3 boys and all of the ress are girls, my baby sister lives in Savannah GA, she has twins boys, 4 of my cousins, which are my aunt children 's has 2 sets of twins each , my son that live s here in Ga him and his wife Tasha has twins, also they a boy and a girl, i got to baby sit them on thursday and friday, they are lovable , but a hand full i keept them , last week, they spend the night and keept me and my husdand up all night, i couldn't handle it so i called them up and told them to come pick up their children and they did LOL, is was so funny. and know my niece, Gina is pregnant, she lives in Baltimore and the Doc.. told her she is caring twins also. My daughter Eliza has a 3 months old baby girl Saria is her name the family just could not believe it was a single birth and my daughter cried so much because she wanted to have twins but for some reason it skip her and know she said she doesn't want any more kids and got her tubes tied! !What a big dilema for the family. I have Posted some of the Twins pictures, on my 360 profile page , and some on my multiply page, and some on my my-space profile page,. Peace to all.

2

3

3

Source(s): one- stepsisters two- people at school
  • Music

In 1 family down the street there are 3 sets of twins, then I have twin cousins, and about 6 sets of twins I've went to school with.

So I know about 10 sets of twins that I can think of off the top of my head!

4 sets of twins

I know four sets of twins! Three identical and one set fraternal!

(It's awesome cos one set is my cousins are they are identical. Also, they are a boy and a girl, which is really rare to have diff rent genders and be identical!

I've known 7 sets of twins.

2 sets

i've known 10 sets, and my sister will be having her twins in about 6 or 7 weeks