Magic Jack question!! Is it free too call ANYWHERE in the WORLD or just local and national??

I am thinking about singing up for the free trial and they send me to a upgrade website for 50 more plus the 39.99 for the first month after the trial , I will have 5 years free. Is it free too call to China, Inida, etc ? Can i Call mobile and home numbers internationaly or only people who have the magic jack in the other countries? Will i get charged any money for it if they dont? HELP thanks!

Best Answer

You should get one ! It's amazing !

It's NOT FREE anywhere in the world, only in Usa and Canada , but the international rates are very small !

Here you can find out about international rates and many other helpful things ! (India $0.15 China $ 0.02)

http://www.magicjack.com/1/faq.aspx

I got mine and I'm happy I did it ! I even got 2 more for my sis and my mom and send it to them in Europe and now we talk for hours and it doesn't cost me a thing !

Magicjack India Rates

The free calls are only within US and Canada. If the other party has a magicJack in China then only will it be a free call.

They do have reasonable pre-paid international calling.

You have to have high speed Internet access and a PC/Laptop with XP or Vista to use the magicJack.

International Rates do apply and you can BUY international rates too after you sign up when you log onto your account.

Is it free to call Zimbabwe and Pakistan ?

• 5 years agoReport

only if the party you are calling has magic Jack too.... it costs $100 for 5 years if you sign up for that. I did and sent one to my Dad in Pakistan after registering it to my area code here in USA. I have been calling him and he has been calling me local FREE since past 4 years. Good luck

• NunyaB

I believe it is, but some states aren't listed....so if you hook it up, you'll have an out of state number

Source(s): www.majicjack.com