Should Obama let Rice keep her post?

Of course Obama, Edwards,Rice... Wonderful

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No. Rice is a republican, and the president picks his cabinet. A democratic president elect will not in good conscience nominate a republican Secretary of State.

Obama will not let her keep her post, especially considering her slap-stick testimony before the 9-11 commission. The white house claimed 'executive privilege" to try and keep her from having to testify, but a public outrage forced her to answer for Bush's incompetence. And heres what happened:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cYbWaMqWy7s

Youtube thumbnail

She is just as guilty as Bush, as far as I'm concerned. And given Obama's affinity for transparency, hopefully her misdealings will be brought to light.

• JAUNIE
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

NO NO NO:

If anything, she should be in Prison, she is a disgrace to America, and should be brought up on charges. The whole State Department is Corrupted.

After Colin Powell left, it went to hell, she's nothing more then a puppet, or

a yes person to Bush. Just another lying a**hole, or did you forget her testimony to Congress, I DON'T REMEMBER, I DON'T KNOW. A pure

waste of Taxpayers money. Colin Powell is NO yes man to anybody, he has more integrity, honesty, humility & respectibility then all of Washington combined. A RIGHTEOUS TRUE GENERAL

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Tell me...

What power does an unelectable U.S. senator have over the Secretary of State?

• 1 decade ago

Nope.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • CODA
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

YES.SHE BOWLS A 50.

• 1 decade ago

He won't but he should. She is experienced,tough and smart

as hell.

LOVE HER!

Source(s): This is assuming that he will win the general election...which he will not.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

what for?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.