are bbws (big beautiful women) sexy? how big is too big?

Best Answer

LOL, no one on Y!A is going to give you a reality inspired answer.

im a uk size 18 and its only recently that I have started to accept myself. I still have a life to live to the full, no1 is gonna stop me or put me down, let them try to they see the response they get. there are far bigger people out there. I am 100% healthy and my job keeps me active as I am always up and walking about. I dont tend to eat a lot of junk but then again I dont eat alot of healthy food either. im 21 and the way I see it is that ive got to start living life to the fullest as only I can do that. just because I am overweight doesnt mean that im not allowed to be happy. I am a human being although some fellas think they are gods gift and treat u like the scum of the earth. I just let them slide on by with a not impressed look from meself to them and say they aint all that and wot goes around comes around. size 18 and proud btw I went and bought Mika's album today cos I liked his new song and I think its inspiring to bbw. Thankyou for posting this question, I think its a really gud 1 and has made me feel a little more happy within myself. 1 more thing I have to say is that todays fashion industry has to wake up and see that not every1 is a size 4-8 and is unlikely to be. I think all stores should cater for the bigger woman if they want to be successful.

• Well i myself am 5'7'' and 163 pounds and loosing weight but guys still seem to like me. I wouldn't consider myself a BBW but i am deff. chubby. So i guess some guys do.

• .

Hmm depends, some are some aren't :) If you are confident, look after yourself and have nice features and great personality you're just as good as any skinny girl in my opinion.

i mean a 150lbs woman who is 5foot1 is not attractive

but a 150lbs woman who is 5foot10 is thin and athletic looking

so for the people who are like 150 is borderline..there lame because ok then that means if they meet someon who is 5feet tall and 149,then thats ok with u guys??haha i mean thats an irrelevant answer

180 is borderlinefor me....but big is allright.

no they are not

when they have rolls on their stomach

disgusting

150 is boarderline for me.