Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 1 decade ago

Is Tokio Hotel even popular in Germany?

I have heard that Tokio Hotel is hated in Germany. That's why their music is making it to North America because no one in Germany likes them a whole lot. I don't blame them, Germany is full of great metal bands. Then theres Tokio Hotel

For some reason I have the song Monsoon stuck in my head!

Most popular German band? There are so many great German bands.

Tokio Hotel is a band where two members look like girls.

Omg Wake All The Children, Insane Clown Posse is like so awesome!

Best Answer

I couldn't agree.Anything with a three chords makes it big in North America sadly.I have no clue.Germans have some good taste if they hate Tokio Hotel too as much as I do.The lead singer looks like a damn girl.I mean wtf is this

http://backstagepass.seatwaveblogs.com/img/tokio%2...

Then on top of that most of thier songs aren't even in english which is sad.

Tokio Hotel sucks

Yay! Obviously Germans have great tast in music if they hate Tokio Hotel!

Edit: Why would you listen to Tokio Hotel when you could listen to an awesome band like Insane Clown Posse?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xelyOc3butA

Youtube thumbnail

Could you explain what Tokio Hotel is? Serious question,I don't who they are, but based on what people said, they sound lke they suck....

but Germany does produce great bands like Kreator.

I don't like Tokio Hotel. The front man looks like a woman! Maybe he got plastic surgery done. If he did get surgery, I say he sues the doctor who did that to her I mean him. I don't blame Germany either, they probably make fun of them because compared to their music Tokio Hotel is weak and a boy band.

If you just watched the MTV EMA Munich 2007, people were "BOOING" on them like 3 times before they performed "Monsoon".

EscortRedZone offers the hottest listings of female escorts, transsexuals, bdsm, massage in the USA, UK and Canada. it always provide you the hot and beautiful female.if you want to have an enjoyable moment,we provide the best quality service To know more visit http://www.escortredzone.com

fyi, they have a lot of german fans, not just german, but a lot more

they got famous in the u.s. due to the internet therefore gaining them new fans

they are famous in N. America and Europe

tokio hotel is one of the great bands in germany

i like cinema bizarre and rammstein, also nena, even though she isn't a band

they're the fob of germany. extremely popular, yet hated a lot. they're coming to america so they can make more money! and fans... which leads to more money. and that's really what it comes down to now days.

I rather see them famous in Germany than in North America I don't wanna see this chick, oops i mean dude on cover of every magazine out there.