Is it possible for a women to become pregnant by masturbating, in the shower?

It's probably a stupid question but I do really need to know. I'm still a virgin and I don't have a boyfriend so guys have nothing to do with it. If I mastrubated in the shower and like, the soap or water had sperm in/on it and it was on my hand when I was mastrubating, could it go inside me and get me... show more It's probably a stupid question but I do really need to know. I'm still a virgin and I don't have a boyfriend so guys have nothing to do with it. If I mastrubated in the shower and like, the soap or water had sperm in/on it and it was on my hand when I was mastrubating, could it go inside me and get me pregnant? I'm a little nervous 'cause I'm fatigued a lot latley, I'm hungrier more often, I've been craving certain foods, I'm really moody now, I have to use the bathroom more than usual, and my period is going on 2 weeks late. And I'm not 11, I'm 16 so I have DO a regular period. I really am asking to know the answer, not just to get attention. Can someone please help me?
Update: I wasn't sticking soap up "there", but I meant if I had just thouched the soap if it could still be on my hand.