Should I wash newly dyed tie-dye shirts together?

Yesterday I used a tie-dye kit (by Jacquard, if that's significant) to tie-dye five shirts. As instructed, I let them sit for 24 hours to let the dye set. I have removed the rubber bands and washed each shirt on its own in a basin of clean water to wash out any unabsorbed dye, as instruced. However, the... show more Yesterday I used a tie-dye kit (by Jacquard, if that's significant) to tie-dye five shirts. As instructed, I let them sit for 24 hours to let the dye set. I have removed the rubber bands and washed each shirt on its own in a basin of clean water to wash out any unabsorbed dye, as instruced.

However, the instructions from this point on are very ambiguous. Seeming to assume that the owner of the kit would only make one shirt at a time, it tells me to "wash the shirt in your washing machine with warm water and soap".

So I'm wondering- would it be okay to put them all in together? I'm afraid any extra dye would bleed and ruin all of the shirts. On the other hand, it seems a waste to run the washing machine once for each shirt, but if it's necessary, I suppose I'll do it. Jacquard has left me mystified. I don't want to ruin my shirts.

Anyone out there who could tell me what to do?