Scandalous, ik...?

so some guy at our school hooked up (well got a hand job and made out with her in a empty hotel room) with a girl who used to go to our school in 6th grade and just came to visit

we can prove it theres pictures

and he was bragging abt it and EVERYONE knew. yes everyone-

anyways someone told on him and he was crying at lunch (btw we're in eighthgrade)

so my question is

was it right for the someone to tell on him?

did he deserve it for bragging?

yeah i wouldnt have told on him either but still-someone did and im just curious what yall think

Favorite Answer

I probably wouldn't have told anyone, but after his bragging, it was bound to get out.

He deserved it. You are only in 8th grade-underage, minors...

He, and her, could be charged with statutory rape. even though both wanted the sexual encounters, they are both underage. They are lucky if no one pressed charges.

And I agree with the other answer. What does he think he is? Some big pimp? There was a guy, hes still around, and he went out with every girl in middle school. When he got to high school he was already going out with a junior and it was probably the 2nd month of school. Now his rep is a man-whore, the kind that goes out with everyone.

So this kid totally deserved. And after doing hand job, he was crying because he got caught? Wow, what a man.

well i meann i wouldnt tell on him..

but i think its wrong. let him get his handjob and feel like a pimp everyone will find out sooner or later how pathetic he is.

annnnnnnd the school wouldnt be able to get him in trouble.. his paretnts could though.

I wouldn't tell on him. Its not my story to tell anyway. Thats stupid to tell, whoever told waas jus jealous! Oh welzies!

I wouldn't tell on him but yes, he deserved it.

Damn aren't you a little young? Cover your ears.