Islamic lobby in USA openly stating it wants America to become a Muslim state?

Isn't it worrying that these are so called 'moderate' Muslims saying these things? They are the founders of CAIR. "I wouldn't want to create the impression that I wouldn't like the government of the United States to be Islamic sometime in the future...But I'm not going to do... show more Isn't it worrying that these are so called 'moderate' Muslims saying these things? They are the founders of CAIR.

"I wouldn't want to create the impression that I wouldn't like the government of the United States to be Islamic sometime in the future...But I'm not going to do anything violent to promote that. I'm going to do it through education."

- Ibrahim Hooper CAIR Spokesman.

"Those who stay in America should be open to society without melting, keeping Mosques open so anyone can come and learn about Islam. If you choose to live here, you have a responsibility to deliver the message of Islam ... Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faiths, but to become dominant. The Koran, the Muslim book of scripture, should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth."

- Omar Ahmad Co-founder of the Council on American-Islamic Relations

SOURCE: http://www.faithfreedom.org/Gallery/2.ht...