Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

How many MORE pairs of shoes do women have than they actually NEED?

LADIES: you only have 2 feet! Why do you have 30 pairs of shoes?

• R J
    Best Answer

Dejpends on outfits, women are more colorful then men. As you know in the animal kigdom, that the male is the most colorful, so to balance it out and control all the men, the ladies wear all those colors. This does make sense. I have been on star mania toady.

i also guess it depends on it they are richor not, but have also known cases where that didn't apply. Yes they need the different styles and colors and heights and stuff like that. Yo can also use a "spike high heel" as a weapon. Anyway how odd that the male, the only ne in the animal kingdom follows them around like puppies. Wonder what it would be like the other way around.

Let's do an experiment and by a ton of colorful outfits and shoes and see what happens. Although yo and i will not be able to be in it sense the ladies like us a ton anyway, but i mean for the the guys, maybe we could start a business that sells attractive outfits for guys and then have ads that show a lonely guy and then he gets a box from our company and next things the ad shows him with a bunch of beauty queens all around him and also show him in a Rolls. Bet we could make a millin. We could also sell the 'glow in the dark" outfit for places with no electricity. Here comes our next MILLION.

Used to be back in the day, we had maby a black pair a brown pair, red pai and white, and maby sandals, good grief today with all the bling bling, I guess ladies need more shoes, they copy bimbos like paris hilton and the lot!!! and at looking a high heels today, the look like streetwalker shoes, steletto's, that what ladies of the night wore, back in the 60's, so young women today are wearing street walker shoes, very sad!!!! and bad for your back!!!

• David

becuase some people have more than they need so they have too many pairs but they only use 3-10 pairs and the other pairs are history.

Good Luck!!!!

I don't. I only have like 5 pair.

I have 47 pairs, including flip flops, and yes I need that many pairs.

coz not all our clothes go with the same pair of shoes & also id be called a tramp if i wear the same shoes (:

lol.

• NONAME

I only have like...4 or 5 pairs..gosh.

Negative 35 pairs....we need to go shopping...

because with 1 pair of heels isnt going to match every one of our outfits!!! same reason why dudes need kicks for each outfit same as why ladiies need heels...

Got to match up.