Raja
Raja asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

I was watching SciFi TV channel once (free) through internet. Now where can I get this?

I was watching movies in SciFi tv channel through a site for free. Now I don't find this. Can I get the URL to watch movies of SciFi?

Favorite Answer

Have you tried the scifi website? There's only 5 shows on it though. Hope it's what you're looking for.

http://www.scifi.com/rewind/

certain this is surprising. Rectify is the nearest element I ve ever seen on television to reading a high-quality novel. The pacing, personality progression, the way it takes you into the lives of the characters and nevertheless keeps you uncertain of their truths/motivations. It s against the law that this teach doesn t get a much broader target market. It s on the Sundance channel (owned by technique of AMC) and is a million situations extra perfect than something on the make sure community at the moment (extra perfect call Saul excluded) I don t recognize why Rectify isn t on AMC and junk like turn and Halt and seize fireplace are. examine it out on Netflix today finished supply up.

Maybe, but I'm not certain

• jodi

it depends...