If I were to rent the story of your life on DVD, which category would I find it listed under?

• Favorite Answer

Combination of tragedy+comedy+drama!!!

Can I answer this question after 20 yrs...even the first part of my movie isn't complete!

That is entirely dependent on which half stoned Blockbuster employee who has seen it and put it back on the shelves classifies it. Comedy, Action/Adventure, Drama, (unfortunately, there's very little reason anyone would put it under romance.)

And there are some sections of my life that could get it relegated to the "18 and up" rooms at the back of the video store.

*WHOA! The dvd player just shot that one like a frisbee!*

If you now would like to find the section my life is in, it's on the other side of a broken window, in the bushes by the garage.

D

• Linda

Spongebob Squarepants.

Drama.

The first part of the movie would be just downright grim; the second part (my adolescence) would be more interesting; the third part (20 to 35) would be almost as grim as the first part; and the last part (35 to 53) would be like the flower that finally pushed through the snow and the ice and BLOOMED!

Under the "Seldom rented, B movie, Box office flops" category

Classics

Classics

• steven

Comedic Drama

A few of the things that have happend JUST in the past week!

*Moved to a new Town House ....but fell down 3 stairs and twisted my leg.

*Got into a fight with my Dad ...the first in 4 years where i randomly shouted IM SORRY IM NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU.

*My car was hit the last 10 MINUTES on the day i was moving out of my old apartment...nice send off!!

*Broke the heat in my new townhouse and woke up in a pool of my own sweat....mmmm tasty

*My boss quit 1 HOUR AGO...said the F word about HIS boss and walked out.

*Going home in 20 minutes to slap my boyfriend in the face for calling me on the phone today at work and playing an April fools joke where he prentended the 42 inch LCD tv fell over and shattered.

*Going to Las Vegas in 3 days where i plan on being drunk.................a lot.

Miscellaneous

• Kedar

Tragicomedy

Horror