Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionComedy · 1 decade ago

F.r.i.e.n.d.s!?

I totally love friends but the majority of my family dont.. i dont know why lol. But are there anybody else who think that they are just amazing?

My favourite has to be monica! But i love them all!

Hahaha YAY F.R.I.E.N.D.S!

One of my favourite episodes was where phoebe had to reveal to ross about her mugging him when she was 14 hahah. I love them all so much and im with you emma, i watch it all the time (never gets boring) and now my family dont just not like it, they hate the show.... but who cares... i still watch it lol!

• Ashley
    Favorite Answer

I havent watched that show in forever! It was a really great show. I also liked Monica, she was hilarious, as all of them were.. I miss watching it!!!!

Yeah Friends Are The Greatest They Should Bring It Back Your Ramily Doesnt Know Comedy I Love Monica And Joey .

I love them to death! I have the complete box with all the seasons, and I can't get tired of watch it over and over again. I'm such a big fan for almost 8 years now. The first time I saw Phoebe speaking as a pigeon, I laughed so hard that I almost peed on my pants. Literally.

:)

I love friends. I think it was one of the best shows ever. I love the one where we see what it would have been like if Monica was still fat, Rachael had really married Berry, Phoebe was this high power executive, and then she has a heart attack. I forgot the name of that one but it was so funny.

Yep, Friends is so great. It's a shame that it's not on any more but i think it had run it's course. I'm so annoyed with the difference in schedule of American and British TV - we need some good comedy injected into our system and the channels don't pick it up until often so much later on.

One of my fav episodes was when Phoebe had to teach Joey how to speak french and he ust couldn't do it and just made up words himself.!

& also the one where Brad Pitt comes in and his a character from the past who was friends with Ross . . i think it was thanks giving, that was an awsome eepisode and brad played the part really well.!

My fav characters are probs Rachel & Chandler lol :]

I love friends sooo much im soo sad that they arnt shooting them anymore! But thats ok because i love watching the reruns! I really like Joey and Monica too

I agree. We're just watching it at the moment. I think my favourite one is the one with all the resolutions where Ross can't get his leather trousers on in that womans apartment!! It's hilarious! I like Ross and Rachel

I love it.

I have the whole box set thing which means I have every single episode made by them :D

I like Phoebe the best, she's so funny and it's like shes a child inside :D

I absolutely love friends! I've got all the episodes on dvd. I've watched it sooo many times that the rest of my family hate it. I'm not even allowed to watch it when it's on tv anymore coz it drives them crazy.