How do I delete folders from my driver without extracting them?

I have uninstalled my Kodak Easy Share printer dock. I have folders left behind that I cannot delete that are located in C:\WINDOWS\I386\DRIVER.CAB What I mean by I cannot delete is that my only options are copy or extract. I don't want to copy the folder, do not know what extract means, and... show more I have uninstalled my Kodak Easy Share printer dock. I have folders left behind that I cannot delete that are located in
C:\WINDOWS\I386\DRIVER.CAB

What I mean by I cannot delete is that my only options are copy or extract. I don't want to copy the folder, do not know what extract means, and I just want these 3 folders gone.

I went under processes but don't know what culprit I am looking for and didn't see anything that said Kodak. I have gone under my Windows Firewall and made sure Windows doesn't allow Kodak Easy Share as an exception but I still want to delete the folders.

Any advice?
Update: I know what I deleted. That isn't the problem. I need to know how to delete the 3 folders in question. The only options I am given is copying and extracting. I don't want to do either of those. I am looking for an answer to this question...not an answer saying not to delete anything I am unsure... show more I know what I deleted. That isn't the problem. I need to know how to delete the 3 folders in question. The only options I am given is copying and extracting. I don't want to do either of those.

I am looking for an answer to this question...not an answer saying not to delete anything I am unsure about. I am sure of what I'm deleting. Just need to know how to do it.
1 answer 1