Do you believe that there are aliens living on other planets?

That's what I believe. There may not be any planets in our solar system (besides earth, of course) that can support life, but there has to be another planet somewhere else in this galaxy with an earth-like environment and atmosphere that can support life.
Update: Richard R, I think you're taking this question too seriously. I'm not asking how many aliens have visited earth. Maybe you should read the question again thoroughly. And as far as SETI scanning the skies and not finding any other intelligent life, they haven't scanned the entire galaxy yet. So until... show more Richard R, I think you're taking this question too seriously. I'm not asking how many aliens have visited earth. Maybe you should read the question again thoroughly. And as far as SETI scanning the skies and not finding any other intelligent life, they haven't scanned the entire galaxy yet. So until they do, and come up with nothing, the possibility is still there. I know I don't have proof, but I still believe, and you can't tell me that my beliefs are wrong.