Uncomfortable with a religious coworker?

The computer guy has a picture of something he calls the FSM in his cube and he talks about Pirates when I bring it up. I ask him about it and he says it's a religion and he follows it, but that thing looks like a demon to me. What do I do about a coworker who worships demons? Should I tell the owner? I'm... show more The computer guy has a picture of something he calls the FSM in his cube and he talks about Pirates when I bring it up. I ask him about it and he says it's a religion and he follows it, but that thing looks like a demon to me. What do I do about a coworker who worships demons? Should I tell the owner? I'm worried his Satanism might bring demons into the office, like that woman who had a statue of Buddha before we made her get rid of it.

What should I do? I don't want to be seen as some sort of fanatic but I also don't want to expose myself to Satan!

How can I get rid of this evil influence in the office without making my coworkers think I'm crazy?
Update: OK, I know some people think I'm being paranoid about this tentacle thing he has at his desk but it's NOT a good thing and I don't care if people think it;s just a joke. It's a DEMON and is UNNATURAL and it's telling him pirates are good but pirates are thieves rapists and murderers. And the... show more OK, I know some people think I'm being paranoid about this tentacle thing he has at his desk but it's NOT a good thing and I don't care if people think it;s just a joke. It's a DEMON and is UNNATURAL and it's telling him pirates are good but pirates are thieves rapists and murderers.

And the Buddha statue was making people sick and bringing demons into the office until we got rid of it. Satan is real and he used eastern mysticism to attack us and hide his demons which is why we don;t let people bring hippie crystals in either.