How should I handle this coworker?

I was talking to a coworker about "The Sound of Music" and she insisted the family was Catholic! I told her they were Jewish and that was why the NAZIS were after them but she didn't believe me. THEN she said that you could go to their ski resort in Vermont! I told here "It's just a... show more I was talking to a coworker about "The Sound of Music" and she insisted the family was Catholic! I told her they were Jewish and that was why the NAZIS were after them but she didn't believe me. THEN she said that you could go to their ski resort in Vermont! I told here "It's just a movie" but she insisted it was a TRUE STORY. I told her in the movie they went to Switzerland but she said after the movie they went to the USA and opened a ski resort.

How would you deal with a coworker like that who thinks a silly musical is TRUE???