Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Survey: Was there ever really a....?

Favorite Answer

You put a big stupid grin on my face! It hurts from smiling so BIG! And a LAUGH at the end! I think this is my favorite so far! I think people were a lot more understanding of others then too! And sooo less judgmental! Thanks!

• ?

The slee stacks brought me right back to the days of fighting with my brother in the living room over the TV. Land of the lost was one show we both agreed on. But I hated speed racer and my poor little bro did not get watch it in peace. Silly putty used to work on the comics page of the news a lot better but now they have made the ink so that it does not come off as much. I would much rather have Richard Simmons haunting my dreams than some of these other ignoramuses I have ran across. The times were wiser because there were not as many different types of drugs available to children and less porno for them.

Most everyone looks at their childhood past and thinks it was a simpler and wiser time. Really now, like the song says, "These are the good old days".

much of that was in my teens,lmao!

none the wiser most likely,kind of a no man's land after the 60's if the truth be known.

Source(s): nostalgia trip,thanks for the memories guy!
  • Cami

Brought back some memories for sure. The picture of Mel's Diner is a picture of a real diner here in Phoenix. It is still there, but has some other name. When I was a little girl, my mom, dad, grandma and grandpa would go there sometimes on a Sunday afternoon after church. Thanks dear "Buk" !!

I heart your videos Buk. I watched them the other night instead of doing laundry. Needless to say, I had to get up earlier the next morning to get it done.

Well done good sir!

Such a simpler better time.

• Rowan

I'm not sure if wiser is the word... A simpler time for sure...and I loved the video ...now I'm sitting here with a big silly grin. And.. I think I like it !

Thanks Buk!

You forgot Gary Busey NOT wanting to wear a motorcycle helmet!

• Regwah

That was beautiful Buk.

But the past is a seductive liar.

Kathwa & I can swim like the man from atlantas.

Thier she is Kathwa tell how we can swim like the man.

You know, from Atlantas!

Gosh, I remember all of that stuff....... I almost swooned at the Donny Osmond pic. Good times right there!