Just awoke in my sister in laws bed?

She's been staying with us for a week while my wife is in California on a big conference..,My wife and I didnt want to have her but it came up so unexpectedly that my wife said ok right before she flew out west,. Karen and I had some dinner, caught up on some old pictures ,talked to my wife at her hotel in... show more She's been staying with us for a week while my wife is in California on a big conference..,My wife and I didnt want to have her but it came up so unexpectedly that my wife said ok right before she flew out west,.

Karen and I had some dinner, caught up on some old pictures ,talked to my wife at her hotel in Los Angeles..
We had a bottle of wine..(no biggy), nothing even sexual came up..no nothing, but then i awake in my sister in laws bed fully naked..THE BOTH OF US!
Was I poisoned?...
I dont think we had sex, it doesnt smell of sex ....
I just feel like my body aches all over.
Head foggy ...
I really would like Karen to leave, I'm gonna have to tell my wife what took place,this way she can tell her sister to get out.

Did she steal coins?..I have a very expensive coin collection..
Im a gold dealer, jewlrey etc..
I wish I could talk to my wife, its still early out west..5 am..

why in bed naked?..and no clue how i got there?
Update: I found 2 condoms in the bathroom.
I must have had sex with her.The condoms were used and filled.

what did I do?
oh God what did I do?