Just awoke in my sister in laws bed?

She's been staying with us for a week while my wife is in California on a big conference..,My wife and I didnt want to have her but it came up so unexpectedly that my wife said ok right before she flew out west,.

Karen and I had some dinner, caught up on some old pictures ,talked to my wife at her hotel in Los Angeles..

We had a bottle of wine..(no biggy), nothing even sexual came up..no nothing, but then i awake in my sister in laws bed fully naked..THE BOTH OF US!

Was I poisoned?...

I dont think we had sex, it doesnt smell of sex ....

I just feel like my body aches all over.

Head foggy ...

I really would like Karen to leave, I'm gonna have to tell my wife what took place,this way she can tell her sister to get out.

Did she steal coins?..I have a very expensive coin collection..

Im a gold dealer, jewlrey etc..

I wish I could talk to my wife, its still early out west..5 am..

why in bed naked?..and no clue how i got there?

I found 2 condoms in the bathroom.

I must have had sex with her.The condoms were used and filled.

what did I do?

oh God what did I do?

Best Answer

Does she jingle when she walks........you might want to check her for a hidden stash..........can you say "body cavity search".

I don't know what to make of your scenario, but something's fishy alright. You shouldn't have allowed anyone of the opposite sex to stay in your house while your wife's away. Would you like it if your wife did the same thing to you, if the shoe was on the other foot?

I don't know what exactly took place, but I say yes, something happened and the both of you know exactly what happened. The part I don't get is, was it with your consent or not? You need to tell your wife ASAP, regardless of the time and you all need to get her sister out of your house. That's a shameful way to be treating your family. Now, whether or not your wife will believe you, remains to be seen.

You need to also get yourself checked out for STDs, because you don't know what the sister's been up to. You also need to take an inventory of your household and see if anything's missing. You also need to get prepared, about limiting your contact with the sister, too.

In closing, this is why you never get to doing any kind of drinking or using, because you know nothing about this individual. You all need to leave the drinks and drugs alone.

Good luck on this one.

if you are being honest in all details, it does sound like she slipped you a roofie which would knock you out. it doesn't stay in your body long, so it's hard to trace. i would confront her about that. keep the sheets because they could be tested although it wouldn't prove you had sex. i would pay for hotel for a couple of nights to get her out. try to time the evening to the last thing you can remember. myabe she's avengeful or unbalanced person who's trying to get you back or your wife.

• Aija

What did she say? how did she act? well i dont really know but if you think she poison you then i guess you know she is capable of that :-S maybe she is trying to create drama between you and your wife....

You should go tell your wife before she does!!!! Call your wife as soon as possible... and tell her what happened, that you dont feel good and everything... im sure she doesnt mind you wake her up!

I tried that excuse with my wife too... only problem was that her sister told her the truth. Maybe you should try that too? Really if you were that bugged out about it, you would be calling your wife instead of soliciting the advice of total strangers.

Oh, she's now my ex-wife...

What does your sister in law say? I would say call your wife right now. Who cares if its early?

i dont know if this is a joke.

and if you honestly, have no recognition of getting there.

then you were drugged or posined.

if so -you need to contact the police and get her out of your home.

sex would be difficult with a male unconcious though,

and if you dont think you did,

then its unlikely that that went down.

But still, it was probably her intentions, and what she did is illegal!

What did you do -

other than concoct a lousy April Fool's joke?

Not much, little dreamer.

Not much.

What you have stated is unbelievable and cannot happen without consent of either of you

What does sister in law say?